BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Such a Little Mess

For those of you who know my youngest daughter, you know what a handful she is. She is so full of energy and into everything. One of her favorite past times is making a mess. Wherever, with whatever, she just loves to make a mess. As I was looking through pictures tonight I couldn't help but laugh at some of the messes I have gotten pictures of.

A box of cereal in the floor.


Painting her body. She said it was soap, and she was washing.

Fun Dip


At the Easter party last year she and one of her friends dumped everyone's baskets out after the egg hunt. I'm just glad I didn't have to sort the eggs
back out.



And probably the worst of all, black fingernail polish.

Any suggestions about how I can get that out of the carpet. After she poured the polish into the carpet I put her in the shower and was trying to scrub it off. I think Avery could tell I was not happy, and she said, "We still love her mom, right?" Of course we do.
Last night after I finished washing the dishes I walked into the hall to find her asleep in the floor. It's hard being 2.

1 comments:

Mitzi said...

Great to see you have a blog. I know what you mean about mess. I feel like I am always cleaning up messes with Addy to