BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert

This weekend I took Avery to see Taylor Swift in concert at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. She is a huge fan of Taylor Swift and knows every word to every song. We went with both of my sister in laws and their daugthers, Kylee and Kelsey. We ordered our tickets in May so it had been a very long wait for the girls, but it was worth it. I haven't been to a concert in a long time so I was excited to get to go myself . I was more excited to see their faces when she came on stage. Gloriana and Kellie Pickler performed first. I think the girls thought we were tricking them. They kept asking where Taylor was. The concert lasted over three hours so by 11 the girls were worn out and so were we. After the concert we spent the night with Erric and Christine and went to Dylan's football game Saturday morning. Avery and Kylee played all day Saturday and were very sad to leave each other. Hopefully they can play again soon.



1 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you guys had a great time!