BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Women of Faith 2009

This weekend has been one of the most life changing times of my entire life. There was a group of women from our church going to a women's conference in Dallas, and a couple of months ago I decided I would go. I had no idea what to expect, but I couldn't be more thankful that I made that decision. To see 16,000 women worship the Lord and hear stories from women that have overcome huge obstacles in their lives has definitely inspired me to live every day to the fullest. If you have never been to a Women of Faith event, you need to. I am already looking forward to next August. Great Parking Marla

This is Mandisa who was on American Idol. We could have listened
to her sing all night.


On Saturday we got boxed lunches and Mallory said, "Oh y'all look we can make lemonade." Marla had to inform her that those were wipes, not packets to make lemonade.

Cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Yummy!

Steven Curtis Chapman

I have also included this video of a song by Steven Curtis Chapman called Cinderella. It really touched me since I have two daughters.



1 comments:

Andrea said...

Just testing this.