BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Out to Eat

Friday night we went out to eat with my father and mother in law at one of my favorite restaurants, The Fish Fry. It's just such a hard decision what to order because they have the best steaks, but how can you go to The Fish Fry and not eat fish. The girls ate a little bit of everything on the table and loved it. Addison spent half of her time in the restroom. She is potty training so when she says she needs to go, we go, quickly. Afterwards we went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few thinks. Aaron stayed in the car with the girls and drove them through Braum's to get ice cream so they wouldn't have to get out. We had a great night, but were glad to be home and in the bed after a long work week.



1 comments:

Lisa Sherrill Roach said...

I love the Fish Fry. Justin gets the fish and I get the steak and then we share because I agree that it's such a hard decision. See you in the morning.