BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Catching up

It's been a while since I posted. Life if getting very busy around here since it is almost time for school to start again. All of you teachers will definitely understand what I'm talking about. Last weekend we attended a birthday party for my husband's uncle, Dwayne. My girls adore him. He is usually the first one they run to every Sunday at church to give a hug.

This is his hay bale cake made by A Piece of Cake Bakery.

My in laws were keeping our niece and nephews for the week so Monday night we decided to go to the movies to see Ice Age. This was going to be interesting as it would be Addison's first trip to a movie theater. Any of you that know Addison know that sitting still and being quiet are two things she is not very good at. I was just counting on the popcorn to keep her occupied. Luckily there were only 2 people in the theater besides us. She did better that expected, but didn't understand you couldn't talk out loud to the characters on the screen. These are the shoes Addison chose to wear to the movies, and yes I did have matching ones packed in her bag.
Kelsey, Avery and Addison

Quincy and Eli

I spent the rest of the week getting ready for a garage sale. It was nice to get rid of all the things we didn't need or use anymore, but each year I forget how much work goes into it. Addison decided she would model some of the items for our customers.

Well that is all for now. I will be spending most of my time at the school this week and also getting ready for my sister's baby shower that is at my house on Sunday.

0 comments: