BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our Year in Review

February:
Avery turned 4. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. She will start school in 2010.

June:
Addison turned 2. She thinks she is Avery's age the way she follows her around.

Addison with Jake and Judd. They are exactly 1 week younger than her.
We had our 10 year class reunion.
Grandma took all 7 grand kids on vacation to the zoo and water park.

July:
My mom and I took the girls to see Dora Live.
We went to watch the Fireworks show in Paris.

August:
I celebrated my 29th birthday with some great friends.
We got our new dog, Leo.


September:
I took Avery to see Taylor Swift with my two sister in laws and nieces.

I got to meet my precious niece, Kherington Jo.

October:
Aaron and I went to Cowboys Stadium to watch A&M play.
We took a very excited Taylor Swift and Biker Chick trick or treating.

November:
We retired Addison's last pacifier. Yes, the end of it is missing. She chewed on it like that for about 2 months.

We celebrated Aaron's 29th birthday.

December:
We took a trip to the Gaylord Texan during Christmas break.
We had a wonderful Christmas with our families that we are so blessed to be a part of.

I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for our family.

0 comments: