BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ICE at the Gaylord

I can't believe it has been so long since the last time I posted. Things have been so busy so I'm going to have to back track a little to get caught up. Last week my mom and I decided to take the girls to the Gaylord in Grapevine to spend the night and see the Ice exhibit of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." We had never been so I was excited to get to see it myself. It was amazing how everything was carved out of ice and included so much detail. Luckily they provided you with big coats to wear because it was 9 degrees inside the exhibit. Avery and Addison's favorite part was the ice slide. The next day we went to Grapevine Mills and Frisco to finish Christmas shopping. It was great just getting to relax before all of the Christmas parties that were about to begin.









0 comments: