BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Independence Bowl 2009

For Christmas this year my mom bought Aaron and me, Brad and Kara and my brother Aaron tickets to watch A&M play in the Independence Bowl in Shreveport. If you have read some of my other posts you know that I was thrilled to get to see one more college football game before the season ends. We were all excited to get to see some of our cousins that were coming to the game from Indiana that we hadn't seen in a year. We were prepared for the cold since the low that night was supposed to be below 30 so before the game we all bundled up like we were about to climb Mt. Everest. After the 30 minute walk to the stadium we were regretting the layers of clothing we had just put on. The game was pretty good until after half time then things fell apart. We ended up losing, but at least we were able to see the band perform. After the game we went to eat at Saltgrass with David and Kathy and their kids (can't believe I didn't get a picture.) Then we went back to the hotel. Thanks for the tickets, Mom. We had a great time.






0 comments: