BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Yesterday was my dad's birthday, but I'm just now getting around to posting. We celebrated on Sunday with lunch at TaMolly's, and then ate at his house last night. I just wanted to say how thankful I am that I was blessed with such a caring dad. I can honestly say that he would do anything for me or anyone else in my family for that matter. I think the picture below justifies that. (sorry Dad) I have so many good memories of my dad from growing up, and I hope that my girls will have the same kind of father/daughter relationship that I have. Happy Birthday Dad. I love you!



1 comments:

Misty said...

I have always loved both your dad and mom! As I'm sure you already know, you're very lucky to have such great parents!!!