BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gymnastics

The girls had there first day of gymnastics on Tuesday. Avery has been begging to go for a while now, but we always seemed to be so busy during school. I thought the summer would be a much better time to start. I knew Addison would want to participate too but was a little hesitant because she is not one to really stay focused on one thing for too long. While talking to my mom about it I was reminded about mine and my sister's first gymnastics experience. My girls are alot like my sister and I were growing up. When we first started I was very eager to learn whatever they were ready to teach. I was a people pleaser so I did everything they wanted me to. Kara on the other hand was not as excited about being in gymnastics. When they asked her to do a front flip, a front roll actually not a flip in the air, she answered by saying, "I ain't flippin'!" Needless to say that was her first and last day of gymnastics. Luckily Avery and Addison have happily completed two days of gymnastics. They did a great job of listening and are so excited to be working on cartwheels. They are taking gymnastics with their friend, Emery and are lucky to be the only three in their class.




0 comments: