BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Random

I have gotten very behind on blogging the last few weekends. Two weekends ago we got to go visit my sister and my new niece, Kherington. I hadn't seen her since she was born three weeks before, and she had changed so much. The girls are crazy about her. Avery thinks she needs to hold her and feed her constantly. My mom drove up Saturday morning, and she stayed with the girls so me and Kara could get out and do some shopping. It was so hard to leave Saturday night not knowing when we would see them again. Here are a few pictures from our visit.





This past weekend one of my friends, Haley, called and asked if we wanted to go to Wal-Mart. She and her husband have just built a new house and will be moving in this weekend so she needed to get lots of things for the house. We intended to go without the kids but after not being able to find babysitters ended up taking them. Did I mention that she has twin boys that are one week younger than Addison? Yeah I know we realized we were crazy, but it needed to be done. The shopping part was relatively calm compared to the car ride with four screaming kids. We ended up getting lots of towels, shower curtains, bathroom rugs and dishes. I can't wait to see everything come together as they start moving in this weekend. I will post some pictures of the house later, but here are a few of our shopping trip.




0 comments: